Want to make more cool stuff like this check your local library or bookstore for these awesome books. How to make a burglar alarm from 175 more science experiments to amuse and amaze your friends by cash parker taylor page 65 equipment battery wires thin cardboard aluminum foil cellophane tape small buzzer a bulb in a bulb holder or a motor. Create your first electronics product with low budget for you as a beginner electronics enthusiast this book can be used as a kick starter guide to fine tune your electronics circuitry skills. Home security alarm this is one of the interesting and amazing science fair projects here we have used cheap electronic components to make your high school science projects exciting. Overview burglar alarms not only protect your stuff they put the intruder into a panic while they attempt to disarm the triggered noisemaker this experiment
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.